Widening of the European Network for the diffusion of the performing arts for Early Years
September 2009 – August 2014
Young children are "big" citizens and subjects of rights.
Aim of the project:
1. to give claim to young children's right to enjoy the Arts to be part of the artistic processes that nourish their emotional intelligence and help them develop harmoniously their sensibilities and competences.
2. to spread the exchange of ideas on performing arts for the early years (0-6 years of age) within Europe, creating a "territory" of meeting, exchange and knowledge in which we can work together on the development and promotion of projects, events and initiatives.“
12 partners in 12 different countries:
1. La Baracca / Testoni Ragazzi - Bologna /Italia Projektkoordinator
2. Acción educativa - Madrid /Spanien
3. Helios Theater – Hamm/Germany (war mit der Produktion ERDE STOCK UND STEIN zu Gast im Toihaus-Festival 2007)
4. Polka Theatre - London /.UK.
It will cooperate with: Sticky Fingers (for the Newry Festival in Northern Ireland), Starcatchers (Edinburgh - Scotland), Take off (Gateshead - North England).
5. Théâtre de la Guimbarde – Charleroi/Belgien (war mit der Produktion Bach … a Sable beim BimBam Festival im Toihaus 2009)
6. Teatrul Ion Creangă – Bucarest/Romania
7. GOML - Gledališče za Otroke in Mlade Ljubljana/Slovenia
8. Baboró Galway International Children’s Festival/Ireland
9. Kolibri Theater for Children and Youth Budapest/Hungary
10. Annantalo Arts Centre Helsinki/Finland
11. Kunstzentrum VILLE DE LIMOGES – CENTRES CULTURELS MUNICIPAUX in Limoges/Frankreich
12. Toihaus Theater