Widening of online order viagra overnight delivery the canadian pharmacy viagra European Network for the cialis online canada diffusion of purchase viagra online the performing arts for Early Years
September 2009 – August 2014
Young children are "big" citizens and fda approved cialis subjects of rights.
Aim of the project:
1. to give claim to young children's right to enjoy the viagra medication Arts to be part of the artistic processes that nourish their emotional intelligence and real viagra help them develop harmoniously their sensibilities and where to get viagra cheap competences.
2. to spread the buy pfizer viagra in canada exchange of ideas on performing arts for the early years (0-6 years of age) within Europe, creating a "territory" of meeting, exchange and united healthcare viagra knowledge in which we can work together on the generic viagra in canada development and propecia samples promotion of projects, events and purchase cialis cheap initiatives.“
12 partners in 12 different countries:
1. La Baracca / Testoni Ragazzi - Bologna /Italia Projektkoordinator
2. Acción educativa - Madrid /Spanien
3. Helios Theater – Hamm/Germany (war mit der Produktion ERDE STOCK UND STEIN zu Gast im Toihaus-Festival 2007)
4. Polka Theatre - London /.UK.
It will cooperate with: Sticky Fingers (for the Newry Festival in Northern Ireland), Starcatchers (Edinburgh - Scotland), Take off (Gateshead - North England).
5. Théâtre de la Guimbarde – Charleroi/Belgien (war mit der Produktion Bach … a Sable beim BimBam Festival im Toihaus 2009)
6. Teatrul Ion Creangă – Bucarest/Romania
7. GOML - Gledališče za Otroke in Mlade Ljubljana/Slovenia
8. Baboró Galway International Children’s Festival/Ireland
9. Kolibri Theater for Children and viagra pfizer online Youth Budapest/Hungary
10. Annantalo Arts Centre Helsinki/Finland
11. Kunstzentrum VILLE DE LIMOGES – CENTRES CULTURELS MUNICIPAUX in Limoges/Frankreich
12. Toihaus Theater